I get this question a lot when I'm out at social gatherings. Fair enough, coaching is still a new thing, especially where I live. So I thought I would take the time to sit down and explain exactly what I do as a coach and try my best to explain any questions you may have.
As a life coach I create a safe space where you are free to explore your deepest desires and dreams without judgement.
I am so honoured that my clients trust me with not only the good but also the messy. I am like that best friend who takes the no bull shit approach to telling you when you aren't living up to your full potential. I am your cheerleader, sounding board and truth teller.
Life coaching is all about:
- Getting totally honest with yourself about what you want out of this life
- A clear picture of exactly what lights you up and gets you excited
- Acknowledging your fears
- Letting go of self doubt and pushing your boundaries
- The confidence to say your dreams out loud
- Self love and body positivity
- Exploring endless possibilities
And so much more.
So let me ask you this;